The last holiday in 2008

I received MMS from my close friend, the message was tell that he's in Bali now, you make me envy, seriously. i just wanna visit there in my last holiday in year 2008, but poor me... i think this is not the right time for me to visit bali, so just enjoy the MMS that you've sent to me.

it'll be the best moment for you in your holiday, where every single thing has been set properly. about what will you do there... sun bathing for your tanning skin, snorkling, shopping and make a tattoo, untill getting someone new in Bali (ooouuuuuppps sorry...). but the most enviest thing that you've done to me is that great picture, what a nice pictures

nice point of view from the top of the digs in Kute

The beach with the great angle, you guy... i can count on for take these picture

The tattoo... as it should be significance contain

The man who makes me envy and the sun for his tanning skin (are you sure? being dark man? will you? ouuwwwwwccch!)

Yes he did, just take a look at that black colour, do you think the black one is his skin? i don't think so... you lie to me bro... and you lie to public

The cheap Martini at Rosso Vivo Kute only Rp. 55.000, try it!

yup, i think enough for me for describe your holiday activities, you can close this year with great vacation, but i promise to open next year with no defeated vacation, just wait and see. whahahaha.... have a great vacation for us.

2 komentar:

vicca egistha mengatakan...

go international lah dit he..he.. amien

Arnis mengatakan...

ya..ya..ya.. aku sangat sennag dgn liburan sabahat tercinta ku ini.. hanya saja,, mana..tak nampak bahwa dia benar2 mengitamkan kulit seperti yang dia gembar gembor kan... mana hasil lotion yg mahal dan untuk menghitamkan kulit hingga keling?? aduhhhhhhh..... lebay deh... buktikanlah,,,buktikanlah,,, hihihihihih