Dear my sweet heart…

I wrote this words for you, while you are lying on your bed, when the pair of your eyes were close, you are sleeping in peacefulness, very innocent and warm.

I found you in intangible moment… very hard, and I tried to be there… right here for you. Keeps you save, and no more tears away, day by day is the hardest day for you, when you are walking alone… there’s no one guide you, you felt lost and don’t know what to do, but… you never worry when I’am with you… I’am the other side of your heart who always keep watching on you whereever you are.

I saw your brighten smile, when we make our moments , when today and tomorrow is all about happiness, there’s me in every step you make, and I keep guarantee you’ll be happy…. Coz I always take care of you, even you never felt that.

And now… while you are sleeping… in front of me, suddenly I see you, feel save… without internal heart breaking at all. Have a nice sleep… sleep tight my dear lovely.

Yours,
“Me”cc, "Me"lpr, "Me"llh, Jpr

(Can only read by inner heart...)